Score My Resume
FAQs and tutorials on our AI-powered resume review platform
- I don't have any work experience. What do you recommend I do?
- How do I get in touch with you?
- I'm not able to upload my resume. What do I do?
- My resume was not read correctly. What do I do?
- How do I make sure my resume is ATS-compliant?
- Can I upload resumes that are not my own?
- Can I download the resume report?
- How is my score calculated?
- I want to include metrics into my resume, but they are confidential. What do I do?
- I have a great idea for Resume Worded. How do I submit a feature request?
- Do you make updates to your scoring algorithms?
- I'm a student or recent graduate. How do I quantify impact and use metrics?
- How do I go back to the old version of Score My Resume?
- Why do you prefer PDF resumes and not .Doc? What's wrong with Photoshop resumes?
- The spell checker has flagged a word as misspelled, but it is not. What do you recommend?