I run or work in an organization and I'd like to get a Coach license. What should I do?
If you're looking for access for multiple students and/or coaches:
Submit your email here and we'll learn your requirements and see how we can help.
If you need a single Coach access
If you're a coach or need a single license, the quickest way to get started is via our Essential plan, which is our most popular option for coaches. Here's a bit more information on what's included:
- Access to Targeted Resume / ATS optimization — tailor resumes to job descriptions by matching keywords, instantly; plus you can export these keywords to Excel to share them with clients (unlimited exports for Targeted Resume included).
- Access to Score My Resume — automated resume reviews, evaluating resumes for impact, brevity and style
- Access to LinkedIn Optimization — get feedback on your clients' LinkedIn profiles and optimize them for visibility
- Access to our other supporting resources, like 300+ sample bullet points (often used by coaches when writing client resumes) or resume templates (professionally designed Word & Google Doc templates).
Some additional information:
- Great for: Speeding up your internal resume and LinkedIn review processes, establishing standardized benchmarks and improving the overall quality of reviews. You can also target your clients' resumes to specific job descriptions to help get them past resume screeners/ATS.
- Access: Includes access by you (the coach) only (and not by your clients)
- Client access: If you also would like your clients to access/interact with the platform directly, let me know! We have add-ons to allow your clients to access their reports or create their own account at an additional fee.
- Share reports: We also have options to share/export resume reports so you can send them on.
The Essential plan can be purchased via this link.
If you're looking for something custom
If you're a business and have a few specific custom requirements, please send us your email address here. We'll email you a few details and ask a few questions to see what we can do to support your business' scale.